Job Opportunities as a Design Consultant
As a local (Evansville/ Owensboro) Window Covering Sales and Design Consultant, you would be working on the road, visiting customers (in-person — in their homes and/or place of business), offering expert advice and selling our industry leading products using innovative digital selling tools and processes that are constantly improving and evolving.
- Make phone calls, create and develop sales presentations for prospective customers in-person, Roadshows, and Tradeshows.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new product lines and processes.
- Plan and organize the personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on investment for the territory / sector.
- Ability to help customer make decision on color, style, texture, and functionality of window coverings.
- Return calls from customers and administration with a high sense of urgency.
- Use a system to manage contacts, appointments, and other pressing priorities.
- Able to work independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Business Development & looking for new sales opportunities.
- Passion for interior design, sales and building lifetime customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service, and time management skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is a requirement, college degree or some college coursework is preferred.
- In-home or outside sales experience preferably in custom products/services.
- Proficiency using computer software applications and ability to learn new technology and systems.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance coverage.
Job Opportunities — Additional Information
What Indigo Blinds & Shades offers;
- An excellent comprehensive commission-based compensation.
- A training and coaching program with experienced designers to help you move along your personalized development path.
- A support team of coordinators so you can focus on what you do best; offer design services to our customers. Leads will be generated by Manufacture Partnerships with major box store, manufacture local leads, Industry Tradeshow’s’.
- Indigo will provides a company tablet, all sample books and materials.
- An environment where the well-being of our employee is a priority.
- Discounts on all Indigo/ manufacture products.
Job Opportunities as a Roadshow/ Tradeshow Representative
If you are an outgoing and personable individual with a passion for engaging with people and promoting quality window fashion solutions, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Job Opportunities in Louisville, Lexington, and Evansville.
Perhaps you are Retired, College Student, Work in the Service Industry/ retail and looking for some extra income, or perhaps looking for a second job that can fit around your schedule? Indigo Blinds & Shades is a leading provider of windows fashions in the Kentuckiana area for commercial and residential properties.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Event Staff Member to join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in signing up attendees for FREE In-home/ In-business Consultations and estimates well educating them about our exceptional products.
- Engage with attendees/ members in a friendly and approachable manner to generate interest in window fashions and schedule FREE Consultations/Estimates.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of our window fashion solutions, providing attendees/ members with a clear understanding of our products.
- Collect and record attendee/ member information for FREE Consultations/Estimate Appointments, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Assist in setting up and managing event displays, promotional materials, and featuring product samples to create an attractive booth that captures attendees/ members attention.
- Answer questions and address concerns from potential customers regarding window fashions, pricing, and installation processes.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition of leads and information collected during events.
- Stay informed about the latest industry trends, product updates, and competitive offerings to enhance product knowledge and effectively communicate these details to attendees/members.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Previous experience in event staffing, customer service, or retail sales is a plus.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with diverse audiences in a public setting.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required for events.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and achieving sales goals.
- Pay: $15/per hour with chance of bonus per leads scheduled and than closed by sales team.
- Experience Level: No experience needed, but previous experience in event staffing, customer service industry, or retail sales is a bonus.
- Monthly Requirement: 1 to 2 Weekends/ per month consisting of 3-4 days for each event, or as needed.
- Hours: 4 hours to full day.
- Work Setting: In-person
- Work Location: In-person — multiple locations
Who Are You?
- College Student
- Person Looking for a Second Income
If you are ready to be a part of a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a leading window fashions provider, we would love to hear from you! Join Indigo Blinds and Shades and be a key player in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes with our outstanding window fashions selections.
Apply now by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience. Angela@indigoblindsandshades.com